I have decided to start a Melby Family website...and being that a blog site is free, this is where we'll be!
The idea behind having our own site is to chronicle our life as a family. With having friends that live far away, they can check in and read about what's going on...and see pictures. Mainly pictures! This isn't the best site for posting photos, however it's the most user-friendly site out there.
This way I can do the Christmas letters I've always thought were so cool...but never had the time to do. I can talk about all the crazy things MacKenzy is into...and all about our pychotic dog, Ozzy. Jason and I are pretty boring, so I'll try to keep the details to a minimum.
Now, I am a pretty good speller...and this site does have spell check...but please don't let me know when I've misspelled something or used bad grammer...or a lot of DOTS! This isn't a professional writing...it's for fun, so leave my DOTS alone! I also type really fast so sometimes my fingers are ahead of my brain and words are left out...so FIGURE IT OUT!
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment