We made our annual trip to Bachman's last weekend to take our Christmas photo...our little ham didn't make it all that easy, but I'm sure we'll find one to use.
The all black Christmas dress wasn't a wise decision, but there is always next year.
MacKenzy actually did an incredible job with meeting Santa. In past years she has refused to look up for the camera. This year she understood that she had to tell him what she wanted! And what is that you might say...a "pretend kitty."
Next week at this time we will be relaxing in, what I hope is 70+ degrees of Orlando heat. We leave on the 18th and will be staying with Jason's mother and her husband, Bob.
Like I said previously, we will be going to Disney. Our first trip will be on the 19th...if we waited any longer I'd fear MacKenzy's head would pop off! On the 21st MacKenzy will be spending the day with her Nana, as they got to SeaWorld. Jason and I will be taking a Mommy and Daddy day at Universal Studios. Then on the 24th we will be making yet another trip back to Disney!! Fortunately Jeannie and Bob have the right connections and we're getting into the parks both days for FREE.
This weekend we let her pick out a backpack to use as her carry-on. She is very proud of her backpack and when she put it on to take to 'school' (aka daycare) on Monday she was a bit confused. When Jason said something refering to school she was a bit disappointed because she thought we were going to the airport.
This Christmas will certainly will never be forgotten...
I will be sure to share more after the trip~
No comments:
Post a Comment