Well I'm still here, and still enjoying myself. This week is a little harsh though. The girl I work with is in Italy all week. No social outlet and no one to guide me!! She managed to train me in on a lot before she left, however I'm not 100% confident in what I'm doing so its a bit stressful.
Thank God she's back on Monday!
I have an hour lunch and I'm actually having to find things to do to fill the time! I'm not complaining it's just that I'm not used to so much time! Inhaling my lunch for the last 3+ years has been normal, now I have time to blog or go for a walk! [there are some really nice walking trails just down the street...haven't brought myself to walk yet, too hot!]
Hope all is well!
Amy
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment