Well kids are back in school and the nights are getting chilly. I look forward to Fall, but dread it at the same time...can't we just skip winter this year?
Previously I wrote about Jason and the Explorer post. They all had a great time at the State Fair, and did very well in the competition. One of the kids placed first in dawning gear....basically a competition on who can get ALL of their gear on first.
As a family we didn't make it to the fair, which is probably the best thing. All that incredible food and my appetite...my waistline is expanding just thinking about it.
Jason just started up school again so the next two and a half months is going to be CRAZY. He's taking a Firefighter II class, and thankfully it's at his fire department. The class meets every Monday and Wednesday....on top of that he has his normal shifts. The classes are from 6-10pm...so MacKenzy and I will be having our own little parties at home.
I have yet to get on a truck with New Prague Ambulance...but I'm bound and determined to get on one! Last Friday night I raced to the station only to have the rig pulling out of parking lot as I pulled in. DAMN IT!
Right now we're actually pretty boring! We're just enjoying the weather and getting outside as much as possible!
More later...
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment