
This is Olivia Meyer, I went to high school with both of her parents- Chris & Laura. A few weeks ago Laura and I took the girls to the zoo.
Here we are trying to get the two of them to sit with tiger statues. MacKenzy was more interested in climbing on them, and Olivia was freaked out by them!

Here we finally got them to sit still long enough for me to snap a photo.
Isn't the size different between the two girls unreal!?! They are seriously TWO WEEKS apart in age! And MacKenzy was the preemie! Olivia is such a cute little peanut! Then there's our little giant!!
The last picture is from the dolphin show. Both
girls loved the show. I'm not certian for Olivia, but this was MacKenzy's 3rd time seeing it this year, and she gets just as excited now than she did the first time!We will certainly make this a yearly tradition! We had a great time and the girls are really becoming good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment