Monday, September 18, 2006

That's A Good Boy!


Ozzy has yet to grow on me and it has a lot to do with his barking.
Up until maybe this last week (and he's 6 months old) he would start whining and barking every morning anywhere between 4am and 5:30am.

Jason is forced to deal with it when he was home...but when he's on shift I have to...and have I mentioned that I'm NOT a morning person? You couldn't just take him out to go pee, you had to feed him too....oh and then take him out again to do his business. Just when I'd fall back asleep, it was time to get up! UGH!

"Barking is that noise the devil makes; he's telling you to strangle your dog! "

Well the last few nights have been noticably different...in a good way! Ozzy has figured out that I don't like getting up that early and that I'd prefer to feed him once I've decided to get up; not when HE decides its time!

We've had a hard time taking pictures of him, if you were all one color it would be hard to take a picture of you too!



Jason and Ozzy went hunting yesterday and Jason managed to get some shots of Ozzy!!

No comments: